Pina Colada Tea Lemonade is a refreshing drink that combines the sweet and tart flavours of a pina colada with tea and refreshing lemon. This delicious combination is a must-have for any hot summer day, whether relaxing poolside or enjoying a picnic in the park.
Pina Colada Tea and Lemonade is easy to make at home, just mix together our Pina Colada blend and lemonade. Add a splash of coconut cream for extra decadence.
Enjoy this sweet and tangy treat all year long!
Pina Colada Lemonade
yield: 6 servings time: 15 mins
- 4 cups water
- 2 Tbsp Pina Colada Tea blend by Galaxy Teas
- 2 cups of prepared lemonade or 1 can frozen lemonade concentrate
- (Optional) Coconut Cream to taste
- Garnish: Cocktail Cherry
- Vessel suitable for boiling water
- Teapot (about 4 Cups/1 L)
- Tea Straining Method (tea ball, tea bag, tea infuser, tea steeper)
- Pitcher (about 6 Cups/1.5 L)
- Boil water
- Pour 4 cups water over the tea and brew using your preferred method for 3-5 minutes.
- Pour lemonade OR add the can of frozen lemonade concentrate into large pitcher (1.5 L or ~6 cups).
- Add tea to lemonade in pitcher.
- (Optional) Add coconut cream
- Add ice to cool OR let the pitcher cool on the counter until you can safely put it in the refrigerator for 20 minutes to cool.
- Serve with a cocktail cherry
Did you make this recipe?
Tag @galaxyteas001 on Instagram or Tiktok and hashtag it #galaxyteas